Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

glenda's No-Bake Strawberry Cake







Several years ago I was walking past the bakery in my grocery store. I had an idea for a strawberry cake, but sure didn’t want to use the oven as it was summer & my kitchen gets  so hot when the oven’s on, so I decided to see if the lady behind the counter would sell me a plain sheet cake with no icing. 
It took some begging, but she did. I talked her into selling me a quarter sheet cake plain, no icing.
 This is a really good way to buy cakes, they are frozen and very fresh
.
My recipe experiment is delicious and I hope you try this and make up your own recipes ,using the sheet cakes from the bakery.

Share them with me via email and I’ll share them here on my blog  giving you all the credit.
                                                      * I bought a quarter sheet cake size






Click to enlarge


Just a helpful hint.......if I'm taking this to a gathering or to someone I always use these aluminum foil pans with the clear lid. They're inexpensive and there's no cake plate to worry about
 




Here's a Free recipe card  just for you to print 







Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :