Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

4th of July Cupcake Wraps & Note Cards with Envelopes / FREE PRINTABLE S


My tablescape  using my free printable s from
 glenda's world





I think this will be a fun post and I hope you all take pictures of your cupcakes /send them to me or post them.......enjoy !

Here's a template 
you can print the template on card stock or print it on the back of your paper. I use double-stick tape when putting them on the cupcakes.
This template works with a 10" paper doilie/ 2 wrappers per doilie.















  Here are the Cards




Don't forget printing the cards on white or 
antiqued card-stock is the best way to print them




I love this little envelope......


The Envelope Template




This card and envelope are a larger set
it's approximately 4.5"

Don't forget printing the cards on white or 
antiqued card-stock is the best way to print them
The matching embellished cupcake wrap
I embellished this wrapper in hopes it will
be easier to make several








This is a cute fold-food tag.
Set it on the table.
When folded it measures 1 1/4  by 2 1/4

here's a larger version.
this one measure 2" by 3"


TO KEEP IT SIMPLE, JUST TAPE THE FOOD TAGS TO STRAWS







Here's some pretty tags.........hang them around bottles of wine, on the door knobs or just lay on the serving table............enjoy


Click on the image to get thefree lamp shade cut-out

Also posted today 


No comments :