Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

glend's All-purpose Cleaner

Recently I saw a pin on Pinterest  for a window cleaner using dishwasher rinse agent to clean the outside windows ....NO RINSE !
I was picking up some things at Dollar General and saw their dishwasher rinse agent and thought to myself, I'll try that pin recipe and picked up a bottle. Well, it's happened to all of us.....could not find the pin again and thought I might have seen it on one of my friend's Facebook posts.....Facebook might as well be Pinterest's step child now.....that's all my friends post....recipes !!! ANYWAY...where was I.....oh...never found the pin but it was cleaning day so I mixed up a concoction of Borateam,Dawn-Platinum & dishwasher rinse agent and what I came up with was a really great cleaner without all the toxic smells that make me sick.
I cleaned windows.....streak-free
I cleaned mirrors....streak-free
I have plexi-glass in my back door....there's a Golden Retriever shares his home w/us. I've never been able to get it clean, it cleaned that.
I cleaned  the wooden sides of my stairs. I do recommend if you use it on wood or shiny tile, wipe it dry with a clean dry cloth.
I cleaned stains off my walls nothing else would touch...not even a dry-erase.
I cleaned the inside of the microwave, inside the frig, the stainless steel appliances, wiped down my vacuums ( I hate a dirty vacuum).....I probably won't use anything else from now on.
I also learned the dishwasher-rinse-agent will take stickers & labels off my yard-sale finds and just a tiny squirt in my dishwater got my glass sparkling.....who knew ?
If any of you run across that pin on washing windows, please leave the address of the pin on my comments. I want the recipe and would like to give that pinner credit.



Here's you a present for stopping by and listening to me ramble.....2 free recipe cards
They are 5x7





No comments :