Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Cheap really good way to keep your feet soft

I wear a lot of Crocks during the summer. I'm constantly watering the flowers, walking in the wet grass or getting muddy. I like the Crocks because I can throw  them in the washing machine.
Aren't  these cute....bought them in three colors

I was getting ready to take my shower. I always used a little pink pumice stone to smooth my feet. Mine was gone ! I don't know if my Grandson had gotten hold of it or the dog....it was gone. I went down into the garage to see if it might be there. While there, I didn't find my foot stone, but I did find a sponge sander, my husband had been using on a chest he had been refinishing. 
I took it upstairs, rinsed it with water, dried it off.....it worked better than any product I had ever paid a lot of money for !
Being a sponge it contoured to the shape of my feet and really took off the dry skin. My next trip to Walmart I bought my own sanding  sponge. 
You want to use a pretty coarse grit.....you be the judge.
After I use it I rinse it with warm water and pat it dry w/a towel......

No comments :