Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Daisies N Teal Card and Envelope

I've been recovering from an eye injury and this set has
been a challenge to get finished.
When I saw these Daisies from THE BUMBLE BUTTON
I had to design something using them. I have no doubt you'll
see more of them.


This  card is a half fold 
I left the center blank for you
to write in...."thinking of you", "Let's do lunch" or a simple
"Thank you"
The envelope was a template I had.
I altered it with a scalloped closing
I loved this paper and daisies combination so......
here's another set done in the Circle Envelope style
I printed mine on white card stock

The Card & Flower Seal
Instructions for cutting out the flower

The Envelope
Print 2
When folding keep the daisies on top


Click here for the instructions 
to put the CIRCLE ENVELOPE
together








No comments :