Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

The Crochet Chick Birthday Party Kit


When I saw this paper I was reminded of my Grandmothers, which I suppose was the inspiration for using this cute little crocheted  chick.
I've created two kinds of tags.
 The double chicks are fold tags  that stand alone can be  used as place cards or stapled onto favor bags.
I make my bottle / can label longer to fit a variety of drinks and most types of plastic and paper cups.

Don't forget.....the cupcake wraps are  cute on ice cream cones.
 Wrap the cones and set them on a pretty tray before serving.

I hope you all enjoy this set and would love to use your pictures when you use them......
There are so many of you out there with talent and imagination ......
Send me your pictures via my Facebook page...
I would love to share them here on glenda's world.....
don't forget to include a pic of you....
I want to give your pretty faces credit ......





Here are some sets of numbers for your use

Yesterday's post......
Note card and matching envelope

Facebook Covers





No comments :