Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Words of Faith from Alice

Just over 20 years ago my family went through a horrible tragedy.There were days ahead filled with hearache and difficulty.One of the things that got me through so many of those  difficult days was a simple journal my friend Alice made for me. Alice is a woman of strong faith and convictions. In the journal, each page she had written encouraging words of faith.........those words gave me the strength and hope to conquer my dark days. I've relied on that journal so much. while reading it yesterday I decided to share Alice's writings with you in my prayer card designs. What better way to share our friendship and her strength with you........ 


CLICK  the image to save as and print landscape






If you would like to see all my Prayer Cards 
CLICK HERE


No comments :