Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Freezer-Frig Chart

This morning I was cleaning out the freezer...
was more than a little disappointed in myself
for having some of the crap I found in there....
Before we moved almost six years ago we had 
a big chest freezer in our garage. Being 4"11"
digging to the bottom of the darn thing just to
explore could prove deadly...so I kept a chart
of everything that was put into the freezer. I
even made note if it was put in the bottom.  
After cleaning out the freezer this morning I
made this chart for myself..............thought I
would share........


Freezer-Frig Chart

While I've got you here, let's gripe about
how much those darn water -filters for
the frig are. I found this web site that has
generic filters for a lot less !










AND........here's where I keep mine              
I have a small pantry in my kitchen so
I hung a bulletin board on the inside of the door. This works out really good for me. If you want to read the post just CLICK  the picture.







I also did a post a few months ago, telling you the secret

to cleaning the freezer....CLICK the button


    


No comments :