Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Freezer-Frig Chart

This morning I was cleaning out the freezer...
was more than a little disappointed in myself
for having some of the crap I found in there....
Before we moved almost six years ago we had 
a big chest freezer in our garage. Being 4"11"
digging to the bottom of the darn thing just to
explore could prove deadly...so I kept a chart
of everything that was put into the freezer. I
even made note if it was put in the bottom.  
After cleaning out the freezer this morning I
made this chart for myself..............thought I
would share........


 Freezer-Frig Chart

While I've got you here, let's gripe about
how much those darn water -filters for
the frig are. I found this web site that has
generic filters for a lot less !


I also did a post a few months ago, telling you the secret
to cleaning the freezer....CLICK the button







AND........here's where I keep mine              
I have a small pantry in my kitchen so
I hung a bulletin board on the inside of the door. This works out really good for me. If you want to read the post just CLICK  the picture.






 My Web Page   


No comments :