Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Let's Make A Baby Book




Let's make a Baby Book

I've created some pages for you to make a Baby Book. Each page is done in 3 colors, pink, blue and black.
Baby Books are such a neat way of documenting a child's life.  There are so many of you document with scrapbook pages I thought you might enjoy adding these pages to your scrapbooks.
*** Print the templates on your own papers***
I have done them on a 8" X 10" scale. To change that to a 5" X 7" scale just print in landscape.
I have lots of ideas so check back often.

Page 1
is a page for the Ultrasound

CLICK HERE to download



Page 2
is to record the Baby's information
CLICK HERE to download


Page 3
is for the Birth Certificate

CLICK HERE to download



 Page 4
is to save one of the Birth Announcements

CLICK HERE to download




Page 5
  Family Tree

CLICK HERE to download





Page 6
Identification


CLICK HERE to download










  


"like" MY FACEBOOK PAGE for FREE things to print

No comments :