Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Thank You Cards

Simple & Elegant 
I'm not sure there's anything else to say....
*** DOWNLOAD ***




I have this old envelope. 
It's over 65 years old.
I cleaned up the envelope, enhanced the embossing and made a 
matching card using the center of the envelope.
What a lovely simple-elegant way to say "Thank you"

DOWNLOAD   ****My Vintage Thank You Card & Envelope ***



*****************************************************************
I like simple and I like red and grey together.
This simple thank you set has both......



 My Red & Grey Thank you card set

*****************************************************************


These simple framed Thank you notes, I designed to fit into a reg. small
envelope.........enjoy !
DOWNLOAD my simple framed Thank you notes











  




No comments :