Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Cleaning and maintaining a Make-up Vanilty


Hairspray and dust can make a mess on your make-up and vanity. One product cleans the mirrors, make-up cases and bottles.....RUBBING ALCOHOL !

If you've read any of my helpful tips you already know I clean my bathrooms with alcohol daily. I keep a small spray bottle in every bathroom & my kitchen. Alcohol cuts through the hair spray residue and leaves your shadows, lip sticks and bottles looking new.You might also notice I use pretty dishes & glasses to organize my make-up. Anytime I'm at a yard sale or flea market I buy pretty relish dishes, old candle cups, small platters, small juice glasses  or pretty bowls for my brushes, combs, wands or small  bottles of make-up, moisturizer or hair products.








No comments :