Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Victorian Cone and Gift-Card Envelope

I couldn't let Christmas come without making a cone to hang on the tree. You all have responded to the Victorian theme so good I decided to use one of my rose papers, tone it down in darker colors, added some buttons and created a pretty scalloped cone and to match I made a cute envelope to slide those gift cards into.
I punched a couple of holes in my cone, filled it with pretty tissue paper ( I love tissue paper) then stuck the gift card inside.
I printed my cone on heavy 28lb. paper. You can use card stock, I simply prefer the heavy paper. I don't glue my cone, I tape it on the inside. I don't have very good luck with glue. If any of you have a brand that works well and you love, I would welcome the info. I stick to scotch tape regular or double-stick.



                                       MY CONE                                      MY GIFT-CARD ENVELOPE







No comments :