Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

🎀 Mother's Day Designs 2016 🎀


I love gingham...............here's a pretty lavender
card set.............show Mom you love her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the graphics I used to design this card set
Click the imape to save-as-print

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This Mother's Day card set is a bit unconditional, but sometimes
when I start out with something it takes on a life of it's own.
First I drew this little umbrella, covered it with tiny blue stars, filled
it with cute pink Spring flowers and added my old paper butterfly
I designed a couple of years ago...........
Tell your Mom you love her.........



 Print this set

If you would like my butterfly
or Umbrella Click the image









👩👩👩👩👩👩👩👩



👩👩👩👩👩👩👩👩

              


No comments :