Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Vintage Be My Valentine Tags & Cards


Awwww...........Valentines Day
the day we take the time to celebrate love and show those
we love them with a sweet note, candy treats, beautiful flowers
or the tradition we've created.
Starting off this year's Valentines designs.......lovely tags.






Images used in the design of 
my tags
                                                                                                    ( Click the image)  











I love the Site Vintage Images.........if you've never 
visited their thousands images, you should.
This lovely card was the inspiration in my designing 
my Cart of Roses card set.........enjoy !
( Click the image )





Here's a lovely three-demensional Valentine heart tag..........








By now, you may have guessed.......I love this eyelet lace-framed heart
I did many years ago......here's another cute Valentine
Folding Heart Tags


You might also like the images I used
to design my folding tags
CLICK the image....save as





This adorable cupcake or candy box would delight
any recipient...It's not tiny, it measures 2 1/2" tall and 4" across.


















2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I am creating a Glenda’s World journal. Can you create a Glenda’s World journal book cover?

Glenda's World said...

I'm flattered. It would be my pleasure.
Message me on my Facebook page your size request & special details you you want. If you aren't on FB here's my email. glendaj.s.world@gmail.com