Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

2019 I.C.E. Forms



I'm advocating again, please fill these out !
Put one in your glove box and purse !
Fill one out & put it in your Mom's car, your Husband's
auto, your Child's ........anyone you love.
Nobody wants to think about accidents but this form could be 
so helpful to emergency personnel in a time of need !
I designed two versions.......feminine & masculine,

CLICK the image of the ones you wish to print !

.

Feminine.


Masculine












1 comment :

Nancy said...

Thank you, Glenda. What a good idea. I have my ICE numbers in my phone, too. But I like the idea of having forms in the car. I may even put one in my wallet. My printer at home is caput so I will do it later, after we get a new one. Thanks again, you are so sweet to share your talents.

Nancy <3