Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

May Day Baskets of 2019








May Day !
You know..........when we make cute little baskets, fill  them with flowers and candy....Set them on our friend's door step........
yell "MAY DAY" and run away as fast as we can !


















As a child, we often made our May baskets using paper cups.
SO, I designed these labels if you want to use paper cups. 
Just glue them to the cups, add a handle and give !




A couple of  May Day GIF to share......










May Day


My Etsy Shop

My Facebook Page

My Pinterest Board










3 comments :

Marilyn Gray said...

These are lovely! My favorite is the peony! TRhank you so very much! What a great idea to spread around the neighborhood or just to use as treat baskets anywhere.

gabe said...

I wish I had found your page years ago!!! What a lovely way to take us back to the times when things were so beautiful and life was much more simple. Thank you for all of this!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE !!

Glenda's World said...

Gabe,
You are most welcome.
Enjoy !
I had so much fun making May baskets as a child in the late 50's I was delighted to have an outlet to bring them back !
Happy May Day !