Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

The little things I do to keep it simple

attachment (960×720):

(1)  I keep my Olive Oil and Vanilla in squirt bottles.  Pouring      directly from the bottle makes it difficult to control portions.




(2)  I cook my Steel-cut oats in a slow cooker overnight, using the pkg. directions. I don't have the time to stand over a boiling pot for 30 minutes.












How to get "clear" not "cloudy" Iced Tea
(3)  When making Tea for the family get-together, make a simple syrup with water and sugar, then add it to the Tea, to sweeten.  I use 2 parts water 1 part sugar.This makes your tea that beautiful clear and not cloudy brown. * I do the same w/ Sugar Twin ( the only sweetener I use)....I always make sweetened & sugar free for choice.




Uses for old Mascara brushes
(4)  When you've used all your Mascara, clean the brush and save it. It's the best thing I've found to clean my Hummingbird Feeder....you know the yucky black mold that shows up around and in the little holes they drink from. They work good for cleaning jewelry to





Speed up "start-time" when using the Crock Pot
Speed up "start-time" when using the Crock Pot

 .(5) If time is short and I want to cook something in the Crock Pot, I put it in the Microwave for 5 to 10 minutes while the Crock Pot is heating up. Speeds up the start time.


2 comments :

Unknown said...

You are so gracious in sharing. This is such a great quality. Your site is unbelievable. I have posted a few items to Pinterest and just getting started in crafting. God Bless you and your family.

Glenda's World said...

That's a really sweet compliment and it's gone to my heart...I've never taken the time for a hobby or anything that took time away from my marriage or my family but when my addition for Pinterest came along I found and learned something that stirred a passion in my soul. Learning to do a blog and creating things I enjoy has not been easy at my age (62....which I'm not the least ashamed or embarrassed about) :)but I think I have the basics figured out and really enjoy thinking of things to create and sharing my day to day happenings. Thank you again for the kind words and blessing. Glenda