Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Chocolate Cherry Muffies



I created this recipe and used it at Christmas time, but ran across the pic yesterday and decided I better get the recipe written before I forget it.....that happens to me often when I just make up or make over a recipe.


I should probably, if  you don't already know what a muffy pan is. It's created in a special Muffy Pan AKA Muffin Top Pan. The design was to create a flat cake that looks like the top of a muffin. A friend introduced me to it a few years ago. She gave me this detectable recipe using chocotlate cake mix, pumpkin, applesauce. If I don't get to it this morning, I will add the recipe to this post soon.
The Muffy Pan.





I've only been able to find the pan at Bed Bath & Beyond

Bed Bath & Beyond










* I was doing some sweets with white chocolate candy bark and drizzled them with the left over bark.

Here's a free printable recipe card.................just for you !








  Print Friendly and PDF