Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Cousin Ray's Crock Pot Turkey Breast





Last Christmas my Cousin Ray called and I was telling him I didn't know how in the world I was going to get everything I was going to cook with one oven. He said put your turkey breast in the crock pot. He said he did it all the time and it was the only way to fix turkey breast.....HE WAS RIGHT.
We now enjoy turkey year around because I use my crock pot a lot in the summer.
This recipe made the best gravy I've ever had. The turkey was falling off the bone and moist. The convenience of just letting it set until ready to serve and still be hot was a big advantage. How many times have you served cold ham or turkey?








Here's a printable recipe card......just for you.........................................



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :