Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Kitchen Makeover - Bead Board Wall Paper on the old corner cabinets















The paper is pre-pasted and I was using two small pieces so I just sprayed the paper with a pump sprayer, soaking the paper, then booking.
I put freezer paper down to catch the mess.










If you've never done wall papering before, just follow the directions on the mfg. recommendations on the paper roll.
The paper's up, all the bubbles are out and edges are flat.
I'll wait 24 hours before painting.


All Done !
I bought small trim for the sides, the back corner, under the top cabinet and along the edges of the top.
I don't have all the trim up in this picture, but you get an idea how finished and authentic the paper looks like bead board.
















UPDATE !

My Husband finished the new doors for the corner cabinet and we added new hardware. Love it ! 
In the top door he added reed glass to match the new cabinet doors and used real bead board for the bottom door.
I'll paint the inside, but undecided about adding lights. They are so expensive and honestly we've not had good luck using them. We've had several sets installed that quit working.....needed expensive bulbs too often.






Laurey 3-in Center-to-Center Satin Pewter Nantucket Bar Cabinet Pull