Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Play Note Card and Envelope


I used these beautiful kittens in a Facebook Cover the other day
and fell in love with them...that being said I thought what
a sweet card they would make.
Who doesn't get joy from watching a pair of kittens play ....


Mine was printed on CREAM card stock


Print my Kittens at play tag & sleeve




For you Tag lovers, here's just the tag
Print my Kittens at Play Tags



To design this I used images from VINTAGE IMAGES
Cats and Flowers 










1 comment :

Glenda's World said...

Jim Schooler

I am so eager to see your post every day. My wife makes mini albums and pocket letters. I make a lot of her epherma, flowers and lettering. Since I found your blog and used your tags etc. She keeps me busy. I have had a stroke and my therapist likes me doing this type of work. Keep up the awesome work. Have a blessed day.
(Jim left this kind and inspiring comment on this post, but it was accidentally deleted )

Jim, you have blessed my day with your encouraging words. Crafters like you make it all worthwhile.
Thank you, and prayers that you continue to get better, stronger and overcome.
God bless you and your wife.
Glenda