Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Wedgwood Buttons N Lace

This kit is for the big girls, I've designed
wine glass name tags, wine bottle labels,
pretty lamp-shades for Wine Glass tea lights
along with the Cupcake Wraps.
If you use these I would enjoy sharing your
your pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to make glenda's world
a stop on your window shopping spree....
Cupcake wraps







Here's the  little lampshade cut out and on a wineglass
Lamp Shade for the wineglass tea lamps
This shade is prettiest on a shorter wineglass
 and really pretty when printed on plain velum.
 I do recommend using the little flame-less tea-lights
Wineglass name tags

Wine bottle labels
I cut all my wraps, tags and labels out of light weight
card stock.
I use Ad tech Crafter's Tapepermanent.






No comments :