Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Walk With Me Daddy Tag


Walk with me, Daddy...


I think we all, myself included, fell in love with this poem the first time we read it. It was written by Helen Bush. I haven't found anything on Helen Bush, but I will pursue. I feel certain it surfaced on Pinterest during Father's Day.


Boy



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Girl


Mine was printed on Cream card stock and I used a fancy scallop punch on the bottom leaving extra at the bottom when I cut it out










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had several request to do a scrapbook page using these elements
The pages are 8 1/2 by 11 landscape
Here ya go Judy, Sandie, Ruth, Kathy, Jen and Dede

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





These are pages of my family.......I love this poem and I love these guys oxoxo











My Pinterest Board

My Facebook Page


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spring Scrapbook or Card Making ElementsMason Jar Mini Photo Album Set 1









No comments :