Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Letters to Santa

When my Children were little I kept all their letters to Santa. With much sadness I lost them in a house fire.
What I wouldn't give to look at today....


This design is a scroll  I had and I think it would be pretty used as an element in a pretty scrapbook page. I would love to see and use your pictures on my Facebook page, giving you the credit and a chance to show-off your talents.
CLICK HERE to enlarge, save-as & print.

For a fee, I will personalize the scroll letter with your child's letter to Santa.
To get it personalized, go to my FACEBOOK PAGE, hit like, then message me. CLICK HERE 


I'm designing Letters to Santa for you as a keepsake. I've put a frame on the side for their picture. In my scrap book I always placed a picture of them writing their letter with the letter.
Printed Landscape the frame measures 6 1/8" by 71/2"
the pic frame holds a 1" by 1.25" photo
Printed Portrait the frame measures 7.50" by  9.25"
The photo frame is 1.25" by 1.25"
CLICK HERE to save as and print 









For a fee, I will add your Child's photo
to this letter to Santa. Go to my FACEBOOK page, hit like then message me. CLICK HERE

No comments :