Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

glenda's Heavenly Apple Cake

This cake is soooo good.
I don't know why but the white cake mix is used in the recipe is so much better than a yellow, but if you have a yellow, don't hesitate to try it, but I promise the next time you make it you'll want to see for yourself if the white is better. I'm going to do a little advertising for Aldi here. If you have an Aldi near you, you already know they're cake mixes are the best and a lot cheaper.
The country apple pie fillingDuncan Hines Comstock® Country Appleis sometimes hard to find, but during the Thanksgiving season it is everywhere, so I always buy 4-5 cans as this my husband's favorite cake.


To make the light caramel sauce I mix 1/2 cup Kraft Caramel Ice Cream Sauce with 3 Tbs. light whipping cream

here's you a free 5x7 Recipe card



  The jar came from Emily 
SWEETLY SCRAPPED


No comments :