Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Universal Calendars


Today I found the cutest set of calendars when I clicked on the link it was spam.........such a disappointment. The whole site looked authentic filled with cute printable s, none of which were legit. So, after running the vacuum and moping I came to my desk and started designing these.
      This will be an ongoing post and as designs for small pocket calendars  pop into my thoughts.... I'll just add them here.




This calendar-to-do list combo will be great
in your journal and will help you stay organized







This template came from 
Buy yourself their digital graphics, you'll 
have so much enjoyment making your own
creations.



Set of 4 Burlap Calendars









Here's you jar-lovers some calendars !

CLICK on the image to download, save & print



















When a child prays......
Universal pocket-calendar. I love this little silhouette. You may have seen her in some of my Christmas designs. 
























The scroll frame is from 



I purchased the graphics-element & papers for the calendars from 








I found this little Angel while yard-selling.
 She is actually a sachet packet.
I've used her in a couple of my Christmas designs and suspect I'll be using her often



                                                             




.




                                                             

This lovely mason jar calendar and pocket, I designed years ago.
CLICK the image to get this design & other Mason Jar designs.





























No comments :