Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

My Free Images, Elements and Embellishments

Here's a collection of all my images, Elements and Embellishment......
I hope you find something you can use or even love ! I'm going to keep this simple and 
put all on one post.

Thank you for stopping in at my blog....your pins. likes
and shares are muchly appreciated
                      glenda

                                                                       
( to print the images, CLICK the lower right corner of the image, save as )
There is also a PRINT icon at the bottom of the post you may use




















 





 

Very Old Envelope


Tiny Hallmark Sachet Envelope & Flowers


Birth Announcement from 1951 and a Frame 


Inside the Announcement

An Old Envelope with postage stamp


Graphics from an old Childrens book
Old Metal Button


Paper Flower

 Children's Graphic
St. Patrick's Day










Tips are accepted with appreciation
( if you would like to show your appreciation)
















1 comment :

Angeles said...

Gracias por compartir tu arte.