Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Valentine Brownie Boxes and Cookie Wraps


With so many delicious-sounding Brownie Recipes for Valentines Day
I had to design boxes for them. I use old post cards because of the size and wanted to give them a unique design...

This lovely vintage valentine is from THE GRAPHICS FAIRY



Here's the Brownie box I created using the doves
CLICK the image to
ENLARGE-SAVE-AS -PRINT

Here's  a matching cookie wrap
CLICK on the image to
ENLARGE-SAVE-AS-PRINT

There were  "free images" in my inbox this morning.
CLICK HERE to see them








A cookie wrap made from a vintage Valentine I found on 



enlarge-save-as-print  my cookie wrap



Burlap 
CLICK IMAGE
to enlarge-save-as-print


I don't know who these beautiful envelopes  and roses belongs to.
I  found a pin of it, but it must have been hijacked because the site
the pin led to did not have any graphics anywhere near this pretty nor
was the site related to this.....So I'll just pass it along to you.
In the event anyone knows who it belongs to, please let me know. I
would sure like to give credit and acknowledgement.



The burlap is mine
but, I'm sharing with you



Wild Roses

CLICK IMAGE
to enlarge-save-as-print

    ****SUGGESTIONS****
When making mine I printed it on 28lb. bright white
copy paper. I did not cut the heart-handles out. I hole-punched
them and ran a pretty matching ribbon. If you have pretty
 scrapbook paper that is plain on one side these are pretty. You have
a finished inside that really makes an exquisite finished box. 


This post card is from
VINTAGE HOLIDAY CRAFTS
CLICK the image to go to the site


From Day to Day My Valentine Brownie Box
CLICK IMAGE
to enlarge-save-as-print




This post card is from
VINTAGE HOLIDAY CRAFTS
CLICK the image to go to the site











Be yours the Joy Valentines Day Brownie box
CLICK IMAGE
to enlarge-save-as-print







This post card is from
VINTAGE HOLIDAY CRAFTS

CLICK the image to go to the site




















5 comments :

Kimberly Sill said...

Thank you....lovely!

Glenda's World said...

Thank you,Kimberly and you're very welcome

pinkflower09 said...

Thank you for all of these beautiful images!

Glenda's World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenda's World said...

Pinkflower09

You are so welcome.
I sure appreciate your compliment ❤