Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Vintage Sheet Music Stationery

I designed this stationery using several layers & elements.
I felt like the burnt edges added a special touch.
Enjoy !

8 1/2" by 11"

Download



Two 5"by 7"
                                                           Download






Set of four. These can also be used as tags
Download





                                                                                       
                                                                                                         



Element used in this design 


                           

                                                    

 






2 comments :

Unknown said...

First time printing a digital printable. Beautiful page. I'm hoping to incorporate this with a card for my sister.

cheryl said...

you have the most beautiful website i have ever seen! thank you so much for sharing all your amazing talents with us all, they are so appreciated.