Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Christmas Stationery



I love receiving Christmas letters, telling us what all has happened through the year. I've kept every one I've ever gotten from family members. When I was hosting Christmas Eve, I put them  on display in a scrapbook . Everyone enjoyed reading them, but none more than the ones that wrote them.

They didn't become popular until my Children were grown and out of the house, so I've never written one. Seems Steve and I really never have anything exciting enough to write.....


My Christmas letters can be personalized, just contact me....
If you don't have a printer or your printer uses too much ink, email the designs or 
print one and take it to a print store. Most UPS Stores and Mail Boxes Etc... print
the letters for a reasonable price, usually cheaper than Christmas stationery costs.




DOWNLOAD my Holly Berries 


Graphics used in this design:

The Holly Berries


A Stocking Filled

Download

Graphics used in this design
My Paper
The Stocking Card

From Out Home to Yours


DOWNLOAD 

A Vintage Christmas Letter


Graphics used in this design:
The Paper
The Christmas Girl







No comments :