Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

I Would Fly Anywhere To Be With You


When I saw this plane from AVALON ROSE the wheels in my head turned so fast it was difficult to concentrate on anything else. I was determined to figure out something to design, using it.
I came up with this cute Valentine card & envelope.
I love old planes, ships, maps & anything nautical as much as I do
roses........
If you've never visited the blog The  AVALON ROSE, I urge you to do so.......
it's an amazing experience with some of the most beautiful creations
I've purchsed or got free.........the same experience will happen when you 
visit BABANEW.COM ( where I got the envelope papers)


~~~~~~~~~~  DOWNLOAD ~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~Graphics used~~~












If you would like to show your appreciation for my free designs


No comments :