Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Garden Journal Page and Adding Your Photos



If you want to print two of the journal cards and not add your photos digitally
click the download button




To begin this project, you need to save the of all three of the journal pages I've designed for you. Click the lower-right-corner of the image you wish to save. (my pin-it arrow gets in the way)




Open the online editing program Picmonkey


                       















To add the second photo of your flowers, repeat the steps we did .



How to crop your photos






Anytime you have a question you can message me on my Facebook Page.
You will have to "like" my page or your message goes to the spam folder and I won't see it.


You might also like this seed packet & set of matching tags I designed with Ms. Butterfly













No comments :