Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Pay Monthly Bills Weekly Worlsheet

            I seemed to have this feeling our income doesn't go as far
 as it did. Each month that passes things just get tighter and tighter.
What I did to make me see our situation more clearly and to knlow
exactly what we could spend each week for groceries & incidentals, I started 
paying the "monthly" bills weekly. With internet banking I was able to set 
up reoccuring weekly payments. 
            I took  the average-high utility amount, divided it by four. Set up auto-payments for that amount on my internet-banking. Now at the end of the month
it's not so tight and once or twice a year, I don't have a utility bill.

            I realize not all of the bills we pay regularly will accept this method, for 
those accounts, I opened a checking account ( no-cost one) and transferred that weekly money into that checking account. This has sure helped me see exactly
how much I can spend on groceries etc. weekly.
             This did take me a few months to get every things synchronized  but was well worth it.
        







No comments :