Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Aged With Time




This morning's design, I created with so many layers and a hodge-poge of
elements I had there's just no way to list them all......and please accept my apology.............but do Enjoy !


 Aged With Time mini paper & elements

I had a request from a sweet lady refinishing a chest of drawers. She wanted a
sheet of the lables. She's going to decoupage the labels on the drawers of her chest.........thank Jules !


 Download Aged With Time Labels


 Email me......



9 comments :

Bella said...

Beautiful! Thanks

Glenda's World said...

Bella, you're very welcome

Unknown said...

Very beautiful,thank you :-)

Glenda's World said...

Unknown, thank you and you are so very welcome

Meadowlark001 said...

Thank you so much, this is just beautiful.

Glenda's World said...

you're very welcome, Meadowlark001....and thank you !

Glenda's World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anastasia K said...

so beautiful!!!!
Thank you Glenda!

Glenda's World said...

You're so welcome. I'm glad you like them