Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

1907 Victorian Designs & Images

I have over 300 images of ladies from this era. From time to time I will
be adding images to this post, so if you love Victorian images, and especially 
free images,  bookmark this page and check back often.
* the images are 300 dpi, designed to print 8" by 10"
For a custom size of any image email me.

All my 1907 Designs and Images are in one location, so to get any or 
all of them please click the print button below










I made you some tags using  my  Victorian ladies.......






The frame I used to design my
toile paper was a gracious gift 
from the Graphics Fairy

Vintage Heart Shaped Ornament - Fancy! - The Graphics Fairy:













Would you like to have this pretty tag on your blog or web page ?
She can be customized with your logo
Contact me

Women & Children from 1907









.








You may show your appreciation
by making a donation





Soft Surroundings Home Decor


Flemish Demilune

No comments :