Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Seed Envelopes and Pakets 2018

As Spring gets closer many of you are starting your seeds inside
and dreaming of the wonderful days outside in our flower and
vegetable gardens......and then there's us seed collectors.
What I really wanted to share with you this morning is I've discovered
another way to keep my seeds.  Scroll below my  little gardener seed packet
printable to see my seed storing tip.

The seed packets measure 2 1/2" by 2 1/2"


If you would like the larger seed packet ( 3 1/2" by 3 1/2" )
Click the image to print.



In the paper or plastic isle of the grocery store have you seen these little bags of plastic containers, called condiment cups or jello shot cups. ( .02 ounce with lids)
You can purchase them at Walmart.com ( click the image)
I have found so many uses for these handy little containers but this post is about seed saving. When I gathered my seeds in  Summer and this Fall I used them.
I did design these labels for the lids. I used glue dots to keep them on.
The uses for these little containers is literrally unlimited, kids lunches,storing beads, glitter, paint, buttons  etc....   












3 comments :

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful images. I appreciate it so much. xo Carolyn

Glenda's World said...

Hello SirPounceAlot !
Thank you for the kind words and so nice to hear from you ❤️

Black Cat & Roses said...

Inspirational and beautiful designs, thank you Glenda