Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Healthy & Easy 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chunk Cookies


I have a congenital pancreas condition. The foods I can eat are  limited.
Finding a snack can be a real challange, but these cookies taste really good and don't make me sick.

Ingredients
1 pkg. Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
1 15 oz. can of pumpkin
1  4oz. snak size unsweetened apple sauce

In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin, cookie mix and apple sauce.
Using a cookie sheet lined with Reynolds non-stck foil, drop teaspoon size amounts of the cookie mixture onto your cookie sheet. Bake at 350 10-15 minutes, or until firm to the touch.

* these are so good and while the chocolate chunks can be a problem for me the benefits of the pumpkin and applesauce far out weigh the small amount of chocolate.


Here's a  free printable recipe card.............just for you !

No comments :