Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Memory Frames for the Christmas Tree


For many years I've decorated a tree with laminated Christmas photos...over 50 years of Christmas photos.
I sure wish through the years I had the means and know-how of putting my pics in frames, as I do now..Some of the pics I hang are over 50 years old. Each Christmas's photos are added to the tree the following year.
 I simply cut them into circles, laminated them and hung them on the tree. 
Every year the family loves going to the tree and reminiscing with smiles on their faces and memories in their hearts.


I ran across a pin yesterday that was so cute. It was a small Christmas tree and hung from it's branches were photos of loved ones that had passed yet dearly missed. I had the pin on and linked it to the blog, I will try to post the link again at the bottom of this post.
Here are some designs for  Tags for memory photos to use in your Christmas decorating.

I printed mine on cream card stock


I f you like my cute music ribbon, it's from
EMILY  AT SWEETLY SCRAPPED






This pretty angel was complimentary from 
KAREN THE GRAPHICS FAIRY



On this little White Angel I didn't make a frame.
 Your not limited on this one as to the size photo you use


To see all my Memory Photo Frames CLICK HERE



This pretty little Angel is compliments of



















s








2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Glenda, love these beautiful frames, and filling them with memories is such a wonderful way to keep old memories alive. I love it because though so many are gone now, I want my children and grandchildren to know the incredible family they come from.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Since my dad passed away last August I've wanted to do something like this. Thank you