Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Fill a Pretty Bowl with Lights, Ornaments N Flowers

This is so easy and is so pretty. The bowl can decorate the serving table, a small table in an out-of-the-way corner or the cabinet where all the stirin-n-bakin is going on.
You do want to use the LED lights that don't get too hot. A pretty bowl, could be plastic, ornaments, bows and floral pieces that match your theme. 
We all have an extra string if lights. I've used red lights with silver ornaments, it was beautiful. In this one I used glittered ornaments.What's so easy about making this you can add anything to the bowl. Tinsel wrapped with your lights then placed the ornaments on the outside where they will show. As you place the tinsel in the bowl add the lights. When the lights and ornaments are in cover the top, leaving a few lights exposed add your pretty flowers, berries, ribbon bows,little Christmas characters, anything that goes with your theme. 


I would love to see your creations and add pictures and instructions as to how you did and what you added to your lighted bowl.....with your permission I would love to feature them here on this post and on my Facebook page.
Just email them to me at


No comments :