Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Baby Birth Announcement Kit

Last October our little Paisley had her first Birthday. I designed her banner, cupcake wraps and invitations. I had purchased these adorable papers and digital elements from Designer Digitals.  As I was cleaning up some files I ran across them and decided to do a series of designs using them. Here is the birth announcement with an envelope. I will be doing the one for the little boy in addition I want to design photo collage frames and journal pages for you to keep a record of what presents are received thank you notes, and simple journal pages to record  those important little memos we don't think we will forget. When my children were born I kept a baby book, given to me by my Mother-in-law.I want to do that with this series, give you designs that will inspire you and make it easy and fun.


The invitations will be best printed on bright  white 28lb. paper.
If you want to print more than a few, I suggest you print one and take the print to Kinko's or a print shop.
They are small only 3" square







The envelope is a tri-fold pocket
(PRINT PORTRAIT) 

For the little Men

Print  in
Portrait format



click here to see the WELCOME HOME BABY BANNER




If you would like to purchase this kit and make your own or add to your journal
  CLICK THE LINK BELOW
 Digital Scrapbooking at DesignerDigitals

"prepare to stay awhile....they have so many beautiful things"

4 comments :

Carol A Forsythe said...

Very pretty :)

Glenda's World said...

Thank you Carol. Are you staying warm and safe ?

Arissa C. said...

Hi!

Just wanted to say the printables are so pretty and perfect for my upcoming baby shower. Thanks!

Glenda's World said...

That’s wonderful Arissa !
Congratulations on the bundle of joy blessing your life ❤️