Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

I'm Sorry You're Sad Brown Craft Paper Card


It's been a really hard day for me...........
and perhaps that's the inspiration for this card...
I had to have my 19 year old cat  put to sleep this morning. Squeek loved chasing butterflies and as old and feeble as she had become still loved to play before bedtime. She had a stroke sometime during the night last night. Loosing a pet is so sad and difficult. After we've moved here 6 years in August, she was the fourth pet I've lost. Sometimes it seems I just get back into a routine of coping, which really isn't true, I still mourn my Luke. He was put to sleep three years ago, and I loose another. 
But, a person that's never loved a pet has a part of their soul missing............give this butterfly card to someone you know sad.....

You may also download the single card and matching envelope....


 Download



No comments :