Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

In The Stove Department Folding Recipe Card



Mason Jar Folding Recipe Cards








The stoves from 1897 are mine. CLICK  to enlarge-save-as-print. 
The frame is compliments the Graphics Fairy
The Jar is from The lady Wolf
 





                                                      Follow Glenda's World on Pinterest

                                                     Like my Facebook Page

                                                                  







2 comments :

Iantha said...

I downloaded your Mason Jar recipe/jar printout. After printing it and cutting the jar on the fold, the printed sides didn't match. There was a lot of white margin around the jar on the back. After carefully looking at the page you provided, the solid side of the fold needs to be flipped horizontally so that the Jar tops match. One side has 2 indents on the side of the lid, and the other has 3 indents on the side of the lid. That is why they don't match when they are cut out as a folded card..

Glenda's World said...

Iantha,
Thank you. I appreciate you letting me know about my mistake.
I think I have them corrected now. I create this design in 2014 when I was learning how to design. I have since learned a lot.
Thanks again.