Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Printable Gift Bags


Who doesn't love to make their own gift bags ?
I saw a design very similar to this one, created my own and 
designed you some pretty styles to choose from.

Enjoy !

CLICK the image to save as, download & print portrait





Here's my template. Print on pretty wrapping paper or the plain side of  scrapbook  paper.
print 2
















Tips for appreciation may be dropped
in my tip jar








The Birds

Roses











                                



2 comments :

EMR said...

Thanks for sharing the gift bags, they will always come in handy.

Glenda's World said...

EMR, you're sure welcome !
Enjoy !
If you have a pattern or image you would,like me creat a bag for, just send it to via meggage on my Facebook page.
Glenda