Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Pink Bird Tri-Fold Easter Tag, Sleeve and Paper

 Is this bird not the prettiest ?
Do you suppose it is a pink Robin created just for Easter ?
That's what I think......I used her to design this lovely tri-fold tag.
Then I made a pretty sleeve. Use your paper punch to the sleeve edge
for a frilly look.
I designed this to be printed on pretty scrapbook paper but
if you don't have any on hand I designed this one for you.
Print out the paper, turn it over ( print side down) and print my
bird tag on the back, when you fold the sides in they'll be pretty !
Enjoy Easter crafting !


Here's what the tag looks like 
printed with the paper I designed







Here's the pretty Bird card 
original. I could only fin the image on media cache
so I don't know who to give credit to


You might like to see my tutorial and patterns for
decoupaged Easter eggs.
CLICK the image

Decoupage Easter Eggs & patterns














No comments :