Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

A Little Girl & Her Kittens

Good morning to all.........well.......here we are in the fine month of August !
We're asking ourselves " where did Summer go ? "
This little card set was inspired by a stray kitten who's been showing up in my yard since the 4th of July. I suspect it may have been frightened by fireworks and lost it's way home. I've been feeding it in hopes of being able to get a photo to share on a lost and found  Pet site. This morning it let me pet it. This little girl reminds me of my stray kitty this morning.
Enjoy !


 Little Girl & Kittens


This  sweet image is an old st.Patrick's Day card.
Click the image to get the original




2 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

So super cute! I love cats! Thanks so much! The little stray you've been feeding might just decide to stay!

Mar said...

Beautiful ����thank you Glenda����