Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

2019 Christmas Designs


Let's start off the 2019 season with a tiny Christmas card & envelope !

Tiny Christmas Card












One of my favorite Blogs to follow is The Old Design Shop
Julie always has a supply of beautiful images that inspire and delight.
          

This lovely vintage Christmas card is no exception. I addted the front and back together to create a delightful version of this Christmas card. Enjoy, and thank you Julie.


Vintage Christmas Card

We might want a GIF for the occasion !






Vintage Rose Christmas Gift Tags


Vintage Rose Gift Tags
I designed my tags with another free image from
Julie at THE OLD DESIGN SHOP

For the guys, some pretty Reindeer gift tags

Reindeer Gift Tags
For those of you that write Christmas letters, I've designed you a pretty stationary. Prints on 8 1/2" by 11" plain paper.

Christmas Letter Stationary





Vintage Gift Tags










         


2 comments :

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fabulous blog and so many lovely printables too. Just stopped by to say hi . Michelle x

Nicole93 said...

Je découvre votre blog.... c'est magnifique ! Merci de votre partage et générosité.
Je suis en France