Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Easter Designs 2020

Easter a most lovely time of the year, not only because we celebrate the meaning but all the lovely blooms are popping out of their Winter homes and making the whole world beautiful !
My first Easter design of this year is a lovely tag set.
Use them for place cards, on your scrapbook pages or tie to an Easter Basket !



Easter Wishes & Bunny Kisses Tag Sets



Easter Wishes  Tags




Easter Wishes Tags

Now that Easter is over, let's put a page in our journals.
It's always a treasure to read about Easters past.

 Easter  Bunny Journal Cards




Easter Journal Cards




Easter Journal Cards




2 comments :

JennyH said...

These are sweet Glenda, thank you : )

madebyxmex said...

Thank you Glenda I appreciate your hard work and generosity. My lack of commenting has everything to do with me wanting to limit my internet 'visibility', and in NO way is it a reflection on the wonderful images you create and share.