Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Basket of Roses Journal Cards

Some days are just made to journal. 

Here in mid-Missouri we've just gone through a harsh bitter cold first few weeks of February, including freezing temperatures and lots of snow. Today's weather is a beautiful 70 degrees. Wanting to remember the cold to remind me to always be thankful is to journal about the tough times. I created this lovely journal cards with the cheer of vintage roses. Enjoy and journal !






And, why not have a cute Thank You card with a 
basket of roses ?









3 comments :

VJ said...

Thank you, Glenda! You do beautiful art and I appreciate the shares.

Bella said...

The journal cards are lovely!

Glenda's World said...

Thank you VJ & Bella.
Your kind words are appreciated so much.
Continue to enjoy !