Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

A Stem of Roses in a Jar


This morning  I was organizing some of my files and I ran across these lovely jars FPTFY generously shared with us. I know I'm not the only one who is a jar addict. When I design anything with a jar I get such a feeling of accomplishment.
Sharing this morning's accomplishment. Enjoy !


CLICK the image to save as, print 

 


Thank you FPTFY for the beautiful jars. 
CLICK the image to get the complete set of jars.




The stem of roses was from Wings of Whimsey
Thank you !




The Banner is mine, Enjoy !
CLICK the image to save as, download & print



























7 comments :

Nancy Bee said...

Oh, my goodness, thank you so much! These are so sweet, and exactly what I've been looking for. :)

Glenda's World said...

Nancy Bee,
You are most welcome !
Your comment is exactly why I design my creations. Thank you & enjoy !
Glenda

Peggyinno said...

I love these jars of Roses. Can't wait to use them. Thank you so much for all your great designs! I downloaded a few from your Pinterest board!

Glenda's World said...

Peggyinno,
Thank you for the kind words and you are most welcome.
I'm delighted you'll be using my stem of roses in a jar ! I appreciate the pins !
Enjoy !
Glenda

Judy said...

I love the pink shabby label. Thank You.

Glenda's World said...

Judy,
This design was one of my favorites to do. Hearing from you means a lot to me, thank you.
Enjoy !
Glenda

Glenda's World said...

Judy,
I've just added sheets of the banner and some others I designed.
Enjoy !
Glenda