Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Hand Painted Roses Background Papers


I haven't designed any papers in a really long time.
Lately I've been cleaning out some of my old files and posts.
I ran across this paper I designed years ago using my own hand painted roses. 
This morning, I'm sharing these background papers with you, enjoy !
My papers are not huge files. They are 1980 x 1980.  If you need 300 dpi, contact me, I'll convert them for you.






CLICK the papers you want to download, save as & print.








































                                                    

2 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your papers are beautiful! Thank you for sharing! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Glenda's World said...

Thank you KT Fit Kitty !
It's my pleasure and you are so welcome.
You have a wonderful day as well. Hugs
Glenda